Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atomikrin View Post
    Does anyone know if Gamer's Guild in Antioch is still supporting UFS?
    Especially with the new MegaMan content release I want to find a place to play and buy boosters.
    Black Diamond Games is my local store of choice, but everytime I try talking to them about getting Jasco products I feel like I get laughed out of the store. I guess the owner is avoiding any CCG that isn't Pokemon or Magic now...

If Gamer's Guild isn't supporting UFS anymore are there any other stores nearby?
    Good news! Chris is going to stock the game in both of his locations! If you want specific product, make your requests known to him. For now, it looks like he'll be getting Mega Man.

Equilibrium Games
    3442 Clayton Rd
    Concord, Ca 94520
    925-689-2889

and

Gamer's Guild
    1203 Auto Center Dr
    Antioch, Ca 94509
    925-753-5219

Thanks, and let me know if you need any further assistance!
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

Should I help promote a store too? There's this place in California, San Francisco called "Cards and Comics Central". It's a FANTASTIC store, and they actually stock some of the older booster packs right now. Seems to be quite alot too, and in general it's just a fantastic hobby shop. Got some packs from them too, do plan on going back sometime.

Unfortunately I'll be moving out to Omaha, NE later this Summer and will not be able to help with starting up UFS in SF again. I will be happy to participate when I move back to the area in 2015!
    Updated 7/21 - VaporGecko's Trade Thread

2015 PTC - Scott's Valley - Vicarious Champion - Skull Man1 piloted by Sal Mazzurco
    2015 PTC - Scott's Valley - Top 8 - Pharaoh Man1
    2014 US Nats - Singles - Top 8 - K'1
    2014 US Nats - Teams - Top 8 - K'1
    2013 PTC - Scott's Valley - Top 4 - Nina Williams1
    2013 US Nats - Singles - Top 8 - Lu Chen2
    2013 US Nats - Teams - 2nd Place - Kazuya1
    2012 PTC - Scott's Valley - 2nd Place - Lu Chen2

Quote Originally Posted by pirajacinto View Post
    Should I help promote a store too? There's this place in California, San Francisco called "Cards and Comics Central". It's a FANTASTIC store, and they actually stock some of the older booster packs right now. Seems to be quite alot too, and in general it's just a fantastic hobby shop. Got some packs from them too, do plan on going back sometime.
    Of course!! I contacted them today for you, and am waiting to hear back. Feel free to go in and express your interest in starting up with UFS. Give them my contact information and I can help you all get started.

In the meantime, feel free to register as a scout on our OP website at http://organizedplay.jascogames.com/. This will put Cards & Comics Central into our Store Locator and get you started with running events and such.

Thank you!
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

when i move to san jose in august ill be trying to build up the community for events at game kastle http://www.gamekastle.com/ they are stocking king of fighters right now and had some megaman tins last time i was there.

Good to know I know me and the guys i play with with join in so you know sundays might be the best time for us(at least it will be for me) since on saturday scotts valley has there locals