Thread: More Players Wanted at X9 Games in Massachusetts!

More Players Wanted at X9 Games in Massachusetts!

Hey there,

X9 Games in Hadley, MA has a ton of product, but only 4 players. They want to start running much bigger tournaments, but right now, it's just casual play. If this is a store you think you'd be interested in going to, please contact me so I can set you up with some of their current players.

Thank you guys, and happy gaming!
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

This is a great little shop. I try to get up there once or twice a month but it's an hour-plus away so I'm limited to free weekends only. Aiming to drop by on Sunday, but anyway yeah if you're in or around central MA definitely check it out.

I had no idea there were even any other players in MA. Sadly I wish it were closer I live in southeastern MA so Hadly is a two plus hour drive for me. I've gone to many shops trying to advertise my cards to the local gaming community trying to build a player base here but have had no luck, and because of this I haven't had the opportunity to play in over a year. I miss the game alot I have traveled all over for it meeting some of the best people I've come to know.

Is there an active community anywhere in MA?

Thread Necro?

I'm in the Boston area, are there any active players out there?

Re-upping the notice that there's a handful of us playing in the Boston area. Feel free to reach out with a PM if you're interested!

PM sent~

PM received and responded to thank you! Almost makes me wish there were a 'New England' store finder thread.

Hello anyone who still might be viewing this thread! While it would be a bit of a trek from Hadley, there will be UFS at Battlegrounds in Saugus, MA this next Monday February 26th aiming for around 6:30pm. Traffic being what it is after a work day, if you're there on the dot or early and others aren't yet don't despair we are on our way! People will be happy to demo the game to new or curious players and battle seasoned veterans alike, so we hope to see you there!