Thread: Tennessee Players!!!

Tennessee Players!!!

Hi everyone,

Epikos Comics, Cards, and Games in Ooltewah, TN currently stocks UFS and is looking to get a sizable play group started.

If you're interested in scouting for this location, or coming in to play, please contact me and I'll give them a heads up!

Thank you!
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

Ooltewah for those who dont know is about 10 miles East of Chattanooga near the Georgia Boarder... i know there USED To be a playgroup up on the north side of Chattanooga around Soddy-Daisy about 5 years ago... dunno if anyone else is down there though... and sadly that's a 3+ hr drive for me to get to there... eh...

N.J.
    NJ Spade sole survivor of the Card Gaming Dynasty known as Cookeville Corp.

Writer of Articles for TCO and Jasco Games for UFS

Achievements
    2006: 3rd place Nashville-Franklin FoP(Life X***); 2007: 18th place Murfreesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2008: 5th place(2nd thru swiss) Middlesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2009: 28th place SEC @ MTAC Mt. Juliet(Life Yuri)

Same here, that's a 3 hour drive for me.
    There are no words for a Rider Kick. Just an EXPLOSION OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE!
    Owner and Operator of Total Justice Gaming: The first UFS fan site to bring you deck profiles and interviews from both champs and new players!

http://totaljusticegaming.blogspot.com

Hey Y'all,

Just wondering what the scene is like near Nashville. Any stores in that vicinity rockin' UFS?
    "Music is not trying to be a formula every time, y'know? It's not a conveyor-belt. It's an expression of a moment in time." -- Maxwell, VH1 Storytellers.

On good days, I win more than I lose.