Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Hi,

It's my understanding that Artifex closed. Is this not the case?

Also, if you give me your preference of store, I can call them up and get them started with UFS.

Let me know!

The owner of Artifex has re-branded the store to San Diego Games and Comics. Won't go into the details but the regulars still refer to the place as Artifex

I would still love to find a place for UFS to start up

Quote Originally Posted by mondragon View Post
    I am in San Diego and I am interested in picking up the game.
    Hey San Diego!

I met Game Empire at the GAMA Trade Show this year, and they will stock UFS and the Mega Man tins if you come in asking for it.

Desiree was the buyer for the store, so if you go in, talk with her.

7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
    San Diego, CA 92111
    (858) 576-1525
    http://www.gameempire.com/
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

this is great news!
    even if i am a little late to see this lol

Quote Originally Posted by jtakas4 View Post
    this is great news!
    even if i am a little late to see this lol
    Haha, better late than never

I talked to Desiree a couple weeks ago, and now she's just waiting for someone to come in asking for it. Feel free to contact her and get something set up. If you have any problems, give me a call or shoot me a text.

Thanks,
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

i did go in a week ago, talked to the guy who was behind the counter (and he has worked at game empire for quite some time, when UFS use to be hosted there) and he didn't know much about the megaman set or any rumblings about UFS

how much support are we talking to get something stocked in the store anyways? i have myself and one other person, maybe 2 more if they get rolling in updating their decks

Quote Originally Posted by jtakas4 View Post
    i did go in a week ago, talked to the guy who was behind the counter (and he has worked at game empire for quite some time, when UFS use to be hosted there) and he didn't know much about the megaman set or any rumblings about UFS

how much support are we talking to get something stocked in the store anyways? i have myself and one other person, maybe 2 more if they get rolling in updating their decks
    Glad you went in, but make sure you talk to Desiree. She's the buyer and she's the one you need to talk to about getting set up. If the "guy behind the counter" was just an employee and not Desiree or the owner, Cliff, than he probably won't know much about it. So call ahead if you need to, to makes sure she's in that day. I'll go ahead and tell her you came in, but she shouldn't need any more convincing than that to start carrying product.

Keep me posted! Thanks
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com