Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

I'm in the Navy currently stationed in Spain. I'm possibly going to change duty stations soon and I might end up in San Diego. Does anyone know of any local stores I could start playing at? And by local I don't mean hours away...
    "The only difference between guilt and innocence is a matter of timing" -Rico from Judge Dredd
    I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. -Bruce Lee
    Trade Thread- http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...w-Trade-Thread

Hey there, as of right now no there is not a store i know of that caters UFS here but Kazajin and UkyOTK are coming back to the game and I believe they will try and set up at a store, I exclude myself cause Ill be off to the airforce in a couple months(MEPS clarification is holding me up)

btw expect at least 20 mins of traffic in every direction, i do some volunteer work in downtown and my route is right next to the harbor/navy base and there is always traffic from 3-6pm, it would be nice if you got stationed so that SD develops more of a presence
    2013 US Nats singles 10th place(1 month experience), teams undefeated 4-0
    Cali ptc 21st place
    Vegas ptc top 8
    2014 US Nats singles 10th place(1 year later lol), teams top 8, legacy diversified sagat 9-11th place
    Would not be possible if not for that a-hole magnusotls

Quote Originally Posted by kilik850 View Post
    I'm in the Navy currently stationed in Spain. I'm possibly going to change duty stations soon and I might end up in San Diego. Does anyone know of any local stores I could start playing at? And by local I don't mean hours away...
    If you DO end up in San Diego, please get into contact with me and we'll work out getting a location for you. I'm based in LA, and will travel to San Diego if need be to set up a store here.

We are currently talking to San Diego Games and Comics, located at 9910 Mira Mesa Blvd. San Diego CA 92131, to carry UFS, but it is always hard to get a new store into the game if they don't already have at least 1 player. It'd be great to get into San Diego, especially with ComiCon. Very fun place to live & game, but yes, the traffic is very rough, haha.
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

Kazajin619 said he was trying over at Cosmic Odyssey if you wanted to get in contact with him
    LA = Traffic City USA
    Cali ptc 21st place
    Vegas ptc top 8
    2014 US Nats singles 10th place(1 year later lol), teams top 8, legacy diversified sagat 9-11th place

Did anything ever come of this?

I am in San Diego and I am interested in picking up the game.

well some folk are waiting until some sets rotate out, others are waiting for megaman/darkstalkers but otherwise there is no "play group" yet in SD
    think logan has some folk playing up near north county who do more casual play and if you would like i can help you get in contact with them.
    if your closer to south bay I'd be more than happy to help you into the game whether irl or online through octgn.
    Cali ptc 21st place
    Vegas ptc top 8

I am in Mission Valley. So I guess that may be closer to south bay. The shop I go to most often is Artifex but Game Empire and especially Villainous Lair are closer to me.

I have read the first half of the rule book and watching some blurry youtube videos on how to play. I have infinity questions right now about basic gameplay, collectibility and what format is the one that I should be looking at. I have a background in MTG and other card games so I'm hoping to pick it up pretty quick.

ill pm you and we'll go from there
    Cali ptc 21st place
    Vegas ptc top 8

ok so i'm going to regularly check this thread from now on

Quote Originally Posted by mondragon View Post
    I am in Mission Valley. So I guess that may be closer to south bay. The shop I go to most often is Artifex but Game Empire and especially Villainous Lair are closer to me.

I have read the first half of the rule book and watching some blurry youtube videos on how to play. I have infinity questions right now about basic gameplay, collectibility and what format is the one that I should be looking at. I have a background in MTG and other card games so I'm hoping to pick it up pretty quick.
    Hi,

It's my understanding that Artifex closed. Is this not the case?

Also, if you give me your preference of store, I can call them up and get them started with UFS.

Let me know!
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com