Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Volunteers

Looking for Volunteers

We have been bombarded with request to support local or larger conventions lately. We would love to send product and staff to all of these events but we simply don't have the man power at this time. We are looking for people that would be willing to volunteer their time to demo UFS and our other upcoming games at conventions in your area.

Right now Indianapolis has 2 conventions "Who's Yer Con" and "Indianaplis ComiCon". In addition to these there are several other conventions we have been asked to support in some way or another.

If you are interested in promoting UFS in your area, please post here with your general location and we will be in touch with you if we could use your help.

Thank you!

I'm from Indiana, around Fort Wayne. When is "Who's Yer Con" this year?

I'm in California, about 35 minutes east of Los Angeles.

You guys already sent me some stuff I used to demo with this weekend and it was a big help. The only other thing I could use is some kind of banner to hang up. We have several smaller cons in my area of Northwest Arkansas and would like to try and demo at them all if able.
    I would also like to make up some shirts for myself and anyone that helps me. If I could know what I can and cannot put on a shirt, that would be helpful.

Here are some photos from out demo at Glitchcon. The two I took are kinda crap, but you get the idea xD

Jason demoing the game

Our demo area set up

A few of our guys (Jason, Britian, Nathan) playing in the tournament Friday night
    ~Learn your rules, you better learn your rules,
    If you don't, you'll be eaten in your sleep~

Arkansas Regionals 2012 Top 8
    Arkansas PTC 2013 Top 4
    Arkansas PTC 2017 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by JavelinChimera View Post
    Here are some photos from out demo at Glitchcon. The two I took are kinda crap, but you get the idea xD

Jason demoing the game

Our demo area set up

A few of our guys (Jason, Britian, Nathan) playing in the tournament Friday night
    Thanks for helping out! It was most appreciated!

I live in the New York/Mass/Connecticut tristate general area...and would be happy to demo events at cons anywhere in southern new York...conn...probably northern Jersey mass and north eastern Penn....with notice and provided I'm not working as I sadly get no vacation days

Quote Originally Posted by JascoGames View Post
    We have been bombarded with request to support local or larger conventions lately. We would love to send product and staff to all of these events but we simply don't have the man power at this time.
    Send me a schedule and I will see what I can do
    Sean O'Brien
    Owner Rochester CCG

We are always buying and selling UFS! Check us out:
    www.rochesterccg.com

2012 Team Canadian National Champion
    2015 Team United States National Champion

If there's anything in Texas (or in the surrounding states), hit me up. If I have enough of a heads-up, it doesn't even have to be THAT close.

Scout
    I'll put my name in the pot for the Atlanta area.