Thread: Tournaments coming to AK Comics, Beloit, WI

Tournaments coming to AK Comics, Beloit, WI

Howdy everyone! Just got my scout app approved and set up the first two tournaments at AK comics in Beloit, WI. The dates are nov 2 and dec 16 at noon both days. and we will be running demos the last two Saturdays in oct (11-2),this could change on the demos. I imagine we should aye product and prize support by then. We are very excited about this and hopefully this will be a success. Any questions post here. Thanks!
    Chris S

Store Name:
    AK Comics
    2000 Sutler Dr
    Beloit , WI 53511
    USA
    Owner : Dave L.
    Phone # : 1 (608) 364-0442

Ok. Starting Nov 2 at Ak Comics, King of Fighters 13 tournament kit part one. It's a sealed deck event and you can buy 2-3 packs to augment your sealed deck. Then every two weeks after that parts 2,3, and 4 will commence. the player with the most points at the end of the kit will be receiving a Team Elizabeth playmat. Tournament promos and other prizes will be given out as well. Please check the organized play page or PM me with questions.

Gah! Has to be on the days I work.

You guys are really close, if you ever want to get together to play some rounds during the week, let me know! I will get my crew to come down.
    I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION