Thread: Chicago IL Suburbs League Nights!!

Chicago IL Suburbs League Nights!!

Hello all! I will be running a 4 week league on Wednesdays from 6pm to 10pm starting 11/6. I will be tallying scores at the end of each league night and giving out additional promo packs and booster packs to the top ranking players(for more places if more people show up) at the end of the league. PM me or post here with any questions!

Hosted at:
    The Gaming Goat (Schaumburg location)
    1115 N Salem Dr Schaumburg, IL 60194
    (847) 260-8316

I'll try to make it out for those. I might have to leave early do to work the next day but I can be there for at least a few hours. Can't wait.
    How many of you guys are comin to the Beloit ones?

Sweet. I didnt schedule weekend events right now since you have yours every other week, but I will in the future when my work load reduces. Im coding 3 applications right now >_<

But as far as your events, 2 of us are coming for sure, up to 5. Ernie and logan, who you met, are consistent. Brian, Josh, Joe, JoeMKII and dave are not consistent lol.

P.S. When I come up for your event I have the prize support from last event im bringing. There was a mailing mistake at the post office so Jasco sent a new bunch =]

Oh this is awesome, I might be moving to Schaumburg soon. If you guys get a chance to come to Milwaukee, let me know so we can make a large event out of it.
    I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION

Sweet! Well let me know if you can every make it to one of our events (Me or Brodiewan). Would love to get more players to expand the meta =]

Yeah, Beloit is only about an hour drive or so from Milwaukee. Our events start Nov 2 at noon. Our first king of fighter kit event is sealed and starts at noon at AK Comics. Can ask any other questions here or PM.

I was thinking of starting a Facebook page for Midwest players to annouce events. What do you think Justen?

I plan on being at the Nov 2 event! Will it be KoF or KoF:Ruler of Time?

ToV Starters and red horizon packs. Jasco sent a box of RH for the kit. But we do have KoF13 and RoT for sale.

The KOF tournament goes as such:
    Week one : Sealed Starter with three packs
    Week two: Constructed with KoF13 team battle with Pauper+1 (only commons and uncommons with one rare, doing this so new players can have a chance at winning a few games) rules
    Week three: sealed boosters (5)
    Week four: standard constructed

Places 1-4 get points towards the end prize a Team Elisabeth playmat. Other prizes will be given out during the kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodiewan View Post
    I was thinking of starting a Facebook page for Midwest players to annouce events. What do you think Justen?
    Awesome Idea Chris. If you want to start the page and just add me as admin or something that'd be sweet =]