Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Potential new licenses for UFS

It seems that some people just want to pick up fights for no reason, get in conversations that are none of their business just to get offended (Sadly but true).I am not going to reply to people that don’t read or understand what I said because at the end, I end up being call the bad apple of the forums by a bunch of scouts or senior members=). I know those "Smart Cookies" AKA “GGG” acronym for the infamous “Good Guys Gang” established in 2013 to terrorized new comers with different ideas(Just find your own business as simple as that or ignore what I say)
    I am the trouble maker UFS player.
    Larga vida a Jasco Games.

Oh man GGG, i wanna be part of that group. Terrorizing them new players with different ideas like playing 100 card decks, shen mill deck, Bryan fury with no throws *gasp*.
    GGG: Terrorizing your mind.

in all seriousness it is an open forum where everyone is allowed to voice their opinion and we being humans are bound to have conflicting opinions.
    Bad apple? naw, I would say your more like a bad banana peel. Reading your posts is like slipping on a banana peel. Don't get me wrong you have liven the place a bit, right guys?

trying to get back on topic, I dislike naruto but after hearing that the company who made their tcg decided to permanently stop, I would think that series would bring a decent amount of fan boys(girls).
    Also x-men and such though I don't know if VS system is still around...
    2013 US Nats singles 10th place(1 month experience), teams undefeated 4-0
    Cali ptc 21st place
    Vegas ptc top 8
    2014 US Nats singles 10th place(1 year later lol), teams top 8, legacy diversified sagat 9-11th place
    Would not be possible if not for that a-hole magnusotls

[QUOTE=
    Bad apple? naw, I would say your more like a bad banana peel. Reading your posts is like slipping on a banana peel.
    I dislike naruto[/QUOTE]

I guess you are right. You said reading my {POSTS} is like slipping on a banana peel then it seems you like to slip a lot, including other members.LOL
    I don't know how things work here? You can say you dislike naruto freely and nothing will happen, nobody says a pee. I made fun of Valiant comics because I dislike them and then a storm comes(even though they don't care a bit about valiant or any other subject). I don't know what type of system you guys run in here??? Due I have to pay a Monthly Fee to be left alone and don't get bother LOL.
    Last edited by SuperMetalerox; 01-29-2014 at 10:04 PM.

there ya go, you see how you in the first part of your post you responded in jest(hopefully ). Most of the community does the same, I think its just your interpretation of things. That and how people interpret/judge you in the way you respond.
    Cali ptc 21st place
    Vegas ptc top 8
    2014 US Nats singles 10th place(1 year later lol), teams top 8, legacy diversified sagat 9-11th place

I have no idea what just transpired here but lets get back on topic, folks.

Hopefully we can get some teasers...maybe some more rhyming games to figure out what the next set after darkstalkers will be. Or even just a release timeline on everything.
    The man the myth the bad ass ****ing legend
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/groups/GulfCoastUFS/"]Gulf Coast UFS Facebook Page
    Tim
    Scout for Go 4 Games, Metairie, Louisiana
    UFS Nationals 2014: Yuri- 1 billionth place

Quote Originally Posted by Zamora View Post
    I dislike naruto but after hearing that the company who made their tcg decided to permanently stop, I would think that series would bring a decent amount of fan boys(girls).
    Also x-men and such though I don't know if VS system is still around...
    VS System is no more... I've heard it was mainly because first DC, then Marvel wanted Upper Deck (the company that published the game) to commission new art from official DC / Marvel for every card... VERY expensive.

And please, no Naruto ; I think we would be better off without those fanboys / girls... (Yeah, I want to join the Anti-Naruto Gang ; how does "ANG" sound ? )

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    VS System is no more... I've heard it was mainly because first DC, then Marvel wanted Upper Deck (the company that published the game) to commission new art from official DC / Marvel for every card... VERY expensive.

And please, no Naruto ; I think we would be better off without those fanboys / girls... (Yeah, I want to join the Anti-Naruto Gang ; how does "ANG" sound ? )
    hmm spidey vs vesp, human torch vs fireman, maxima vs sentinel.

You would have to be pretty tough joining that gang, dealing with the fan boys and all.
    Cali ptc 21st place
    Vegas ptc top 8

I am very surprised that you guys aren't naruto fans, you sure act similar to them, I was shock for a second.

I really miss the VS system.

Anywho, any acquisition of DC stuff would be really cool considering the Injustice :Gods among us game! Green lantern vs. Terry?! Yes please!
    The man the myth the bad ass ****ing legend
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/groups/GulfCoastUFS/"]Gulf Coast UFS Facebook Page
    Tim
    Scout for Go 4 Games, Metairie, Louisiana
    UFS Nationals 2014: Yuri- 1 billionth place

Quote Originally Posted by squrlmstr View Post
    I really miss the VS system.

Anywho, any acquisition of DC stuff would be really cool considering the Injustice :Gods among us game! Green lantern vs. Terry?! Yes please!
    I really like Green Lantern, but alas, many DC characters included in Injustice were just bland and uninteresting IMO...