Thread: How does the Mega Man Board Game play?

How does the Mega Man Board Game play?

The Kickstarter really doesn't say anything about mechanics or play and I've not been able to find anything about the rules or anything. I read that there will be a dice style mechanic that's basically control checks like in UFS and that we can have 2 or more players. But past that, what am I actually buying? Just a 5 minute prototype demo would be nice.
    The infinite hype machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man Kickstarter page
    ...players will both control their character and, for the first time, control Dr. Wily’s forces as you impede the progress of other players.

Every player at the table will have a character that they have chosen to start the game. After determining who will go first, players will choose the Robot Master’s stage that they wish to start the game on. When it is your turn, you will flip over the challenge token that is laying down on the first hex of your stage, revealing your challenges. You will choose a challenge from the token, and play cards from your hand and abilities from your character to blast, jump or run your way through the challenge. Your opponents around the table will also be playing cards from the Dr. Wily side of their hand to make your challenge more difficult, and possibly do damage or take lives from you along the way. If you beat the challenge you will get to move forward on the stage a number of spaces determined by the challenge you defeated.
    Also, there's an early copy of the rules here: http://jascogames.crystalcommerce.co...les%20Link.pdf (I've had to right click on the link and save the pdf in order to view it.)

Thanks, the PDF is a lot of help. The KS description is fairly generic and doesn't say much.
    The infinite hype machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

Thanks

I can't tell you the answer but your question is very good and upto the mark.
    SO thanks for this query...
    http://www.cookieclickerhackx.com/