We are proud to officially introduce Street Fighter®™: The Miniatures Game by Jasco Games officially licensed by Capcom and designed & created by Joe Vargas, a.k.a. AngryJoe of the AngryJoeShow!
Launch Date: April 4th, 2018 on Kickstarter!
About the Game:
Street Fighter®™: The Miniatures Game is an exciting new high quality pre-painted miniatures game that uses the brand new Universal Tactics System! This system allows two to six players to simulate fights across Street Fighter’s iconic roster by controlling their favorite characters, rolling dice and playing cards from fighter specific 40-card Battle Decks!
- Play Street Fighter®™ like never before! Play in Versus Mode as well as Free For All and Team Modes for up to six players!
- Boss Mode offers 3 versus 1 Cooperative Play against one powerful Boss Player!
- High quality pre-painted “Collector-Sized” miniatures with breath-taking special effects sculpts!
- Stage maps with 3D destructible terrain inspired straight from the video games!
- 40-Card Character Battle Decks split into Projectiles, Specials, Strikes and Event cards!
- An Innovative combo chain attack system rewards smart play and hand management!
- Use powerful super & ultra combos for impressive finishes!
- Cross compatible with future Universal Tactics System sets. Create your dream scenarios for some truly legendary fights!
AngryJoe’s Vlog Game Announcement:
About Jasco Games
Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, Jasco Games is a premier designer and publisher of tabletop games, collectible card games, board games, and more. Jasco Games was established in 1998 and has since developed a reputation as offering quality products and the best gaming experiences. Jasco Games has partnered and worked with major companies such as Capcom, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, Paramount, Toei Animation, Sunrise Animation, Funimation, SnK Playmore, Level 99 Games, and more.
Jasco Games has published the following games:
- Universal Fighting System (UFS)
- Mega Man® the Board Game
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer the Board Game
- Top Gun: Plot Twist Party Game
- Mega Man Pixel Tactics
The AngryJoeShow show began in October 2008 on Youtube and has gained over 2.9 million subscribers with a unique blend of biting humor, sketch comedy and high production values. After realizing that he could make an impact on the industry through entertaining and informative reviews, the show has grown to include co-hosts OtherJoe, Delrith, Alex and a gaming variety stream on Twitch.
Capcom and Mega Man are registered trademarks of Capcom Co., Ltd., in the U.S. or other countries. Street Fighter is a registered trademark of Capcom U.S.A., Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners
Jasco Games: Jason@jascogames.com
Press Kit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mgh53f0shxhjeui/AAAqNwt7MiIf2z1Typegv2xxa?dl=0
Please let us know if you end up posting about our game so we share it on our social media channels!
Thanks so much!